Snapchat not only has several hidden corners, but it also has a lot of unanswered questions, especially the Premium Snapchat. Yes, the premium version is well reserved for those who need to use it.
And if you try to search for the premium Snapchat on your device’s App Store, you won’t find it there. Save yourself the stress, it’s premium for a few reasons.
Unfortunately, the premium version of Snapchat isn’t the gleaming new Snapchat application that will offer you additional access to filters and a more prominent shot at grabbing the screenshots. Keep reading to know more about Premium Snapchat as well as how it works.
What is Premium Snapchat?
Premium Snapchat accounts are like regular accounts with a paywall. You are making your content available on your private Snapchat where only people who pay can have access to it. The content available on your premium Snapchats can be anything – videos, pictures, and other private content.
Also take note, to set up a Premium Snapchat account and content, you will need a third-party payment platform.
How it Works
The features of the Premium Snapchat account are almost similar to the regular one type. The only difference is that with a premium Snapchat account, only people who pay for your content can have access to it.
To get things rolling with a premium Snapchat, you should be above 18 years of age, especially if you choose to sell NSFW content. You will also need a phone as well as the Snapchat application (download it if you don’t have it).
If you need to register with Snapchat Networks (which is a third-party website used for processing payments), then you will also need digital copies of your ID for age verification.
Creating a Premium Snapchat Account
To use the premium Snapchat, you need to have a Snapchat account. Follow the steps below.
- First, download the Snapchat application.
- Assign a username to your account. Assuming you will be selling NSFW content and are keen on remaining mysterious, ensure your username won’t also reveal your identity.
- Now, head to your profile settings and change it to “Friends Only”. This implies that your content won’t be visible to the public unless they pay to access it.
- The next step is to register a third-party Snapchat Network to acknowledge payments.
- At this point, you may set the access limit. This is called your premium.
- Finally, you may start promoting the content on your Premium Snapchat on different platforms. This will help you acquire targeted customers as well as viewers.
These are third-party apps or websites that help you manage payments on your premium Snapchat.
Since it is impossible to process the payment on the regular Snapchat account, to be finished through Snapchat itself, the service of a third-party app or site is needed. That’s the only way you can charge people for your content.
If you desire to make the content of your Snapchat private and commercial, then you will need to have a premium Snapchat account. This helps you to charge your fans before they can view your content. Finally, you can reach out to myprivateinfluence to help your Snapchat premium account.